Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Update: the seed that sprouted Charley and Gina

Strange day.  I worked through a lot today, emotionally.  I finally got an apology from my mom and I know she meant it.  I've had numerous conversations with my mom about this and it always ended differently.  Sometimes she'd say she didn't remember.  Other times she said that she remembered but never imagined that "Dallas" would have the same conversation with me that she had had with my mom.  In the past she refused to apologize because she said she was in no way at fault.  I don't know which is true and I don't really think it matters.  

Today she listened, a lot, to everything I've had on my mind for years.  Today she apologized for what I went through on that day.  Today she called me a writer...

Today she called me a writer...

Today she called me a writer...

She's trying, so I should too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment