Monday, August 19, 2013

[ceci n'est pas un sentier] black mountain [re-visited]



Last semester I decided to follow a dream...literally.
In my dream I recall asking [which way to black mountain]  so I decided to go find this place called [black mountain].  I'm not entirely sure how far I made it but I went alone.  And I had fun.
I told myself that I'd make it back, someday.  I decided I'd try again on 8/17...random date I pulled out of nowhere.

Lucky girl

Two of my friends decided they'd come with me.  I'm without transportation as of late<<<story for another day.  We made it to a different side of [black mountain] and started walking.  Not going to lie.  It was really really difficult!  I walk everywhere but I couldn't acclimate to the elevation.  Super awesome friends.  They were really patient with me up and down the mountain.  We played pool that evening.  It's still so new to me, but I feel loved.  Confusing concept, I know!  But it's true...

No comments:

Post a Comment