Tuesday, March 12, 2013

dirty like a whore.

I've been flirting with the idea of placing ads on my blog but I'm not entirely sure how.  It did feel very dirty and cheap to me.   Before I applied for the adsense account through google I wrote this:


Make love to pages, paint them with words. 
Don’t fuck them hard, destroy them, forever tainted.
            Dirty like a whore after she’s turned her first trick.
            I’ve been told it gets easier the second time around.
            I’d prefer to give it away than sell my soul.
            All I need in life is a pen.

It should be noted that it was just after 2:00am and I was having trouble sleeping.  The ads are a moot point now, I was denied the account.  :]  

I'm going to start a second blog with a little more focus.  This will remain my outlet though.

love, 
me  

No comments:

Post a Comment