Monday, January 28, 2013

rebranding February

I've always been great with dates.  I'm very detail-oriented so I rarely forget special occasions.  The not so special days also stick with me.  March 26 is the anniversary of my step-father's death.  It took 10 years for me to properly mourn his passing.  I always remembered that date and it brought on lots of sadness.  This Friday February 1st will mark the 3 year anniversary of the day I was officially diagnosed with MS.  I really don't want it to take another 10 years before February 1st is just another day.  I've decided to do things, partake in the world around me, and create memories.  Creation and possibility are amazing ideas.  They are endless, limitless.  I'm going to get my first tattoo on February 1st.  I've decided to get the word "create" in script on my left arm somewhere.  I need to see it every day.  This is all about me, for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment